Our guest today is Stephanie O’Dea, a New York Times best-selling author, a certified life coach, and the host of The Slow Living Podcast. Stephanie specializes in long-term goal planning for her clients to live out the life they’ve always wanted — the one they’ve always dreamt about. She asks, what if you could truly “have it all?” What if you could design the life of your dreams and then live it out, in Real Time? What started as an idea for a way to stay home with her kids became her blog, A Year of Slow Cooking, a website and TV appearances, book contracts, life coaching, and more recently, The Slow Living Podcast. Tune in to hear how Stephanie has evolved a life that remains true to her core desires in her life, and how she is guiding others in doing the same.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podchaser, Podtail, Youtube, or on your favorite podcast platform.
We talk about topics such as...
- Fall Season inside The ALMANAC
- How Stephanie's project "A Year of Slow Cooking" led to "The Slow Living Podcast" and life coaching
- Amy Dufault on The Good Dirt
- Living "On Purpose"
- A discussion about the Instant Pot
- Marketing and Societal pressures affecting our consumer behaviors
- The Peace Pyramid
- "Miracle Morning" by Hal Elrod
- FOMO= "Figure Only Myself Out"
- Screen boundaries for kids
- Our Town
Connect with Stephanie:
- Stephanie's Website, stephanieodea.com
- Podcast - Slow Living with Stephanie O'Dea
- Slow Living with Stephanie O'Dea - Apple Podcasts
- Stephanie's Books
- On Instagram @stephanieodea
About Lady Farmer:
- Our Website
- @weareladyfarmer on Instagram
- Join The Lady Farmer ALMANAC
- Leave us a voicemail! Call 443-459-1950 and ask a question or share what the good dirt means to you!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Original music by John Kingsley. The Good Dirt podcast is edited and engineered by Aleksandra van der Westhuizen and produced by Mary Ball.
Statements in this podcast have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not to be considered as medical or nutritional advice. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and should not be considered above the advice of your physician. Consult a medical professional when making dietary or lifestyle decisions that could affect your health and well being.