Join Mary and Emma as they discuss a slow-living Halloween, the second-largest consumer season in the US. From the ancient traditions of the Celtic Samhain celebrations to the modern-day spook fest that dominates this time of year, you'll hear how you can embrace the special beauty and magic of nature during this time, letting go of much of the waste and frenzy but keeping all of the fun!
- Zero Waste Candy Alternatives
- The Scariest Thing About Halloween is the Plastic Waste
- National Retail Federation Prediction for Halloween Spending in 2022
About Lady Farmer:
- Our Website
- @weareladyfarmer on Instagram
- Join The Lady Farmer ALMANAC
- Leave us a voicemail! Call 443-459-1950 and ask a question or share what the good dirt means to you!
- Email us at email@example.com
Statements in this podcast have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not to be considered as medical or nutritional advice. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and should not be considered above the advice of your physician. Consult a medical professional when making dietary or lifestyle decisions that could affect your health and well being.