Today we are talking to Aaron Deacon, creator of BIOS Nutrients, a natural plant fertilizer that provides natural alternatives to chemical fertilizers & pesticides for indoor plants, gardens, and farms. Aaron’s story is truly one of curiosity, passion, and drive to find a solution to something he cares very much about, which is soil health and thriving plants. His fertilizers and pesticides are made with all-natural, organic ingredients to keep your soil & plants free of harmful chemicals, handmade with love and care. All batches are lab tested to ensure you're getting the best for your indoor plants, gardens, or farms. In this conversation, we talk not only about soil science but also about the spiritual and metaphorical aspects of our human relationship to healthy soil and how good dirt is key to all life on the planet.
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podchaser, Podtail, Youtube, or on your favorite podcast platform.
- Aaron's background growing cannabis, and discovering life in the soil
- Korean Natural Farming and utilizing fermentation for soil health
- Natural vs Synthetic
- How to use the BIOS products
- Nourishing your indoor plants
- Our human connection to soil biology
- Aaron's learning curve in soil microbiology
- Creating the natural fertilizer, leaning into nature and intuition, creating a balance of microbes
- Aaron's basement operation
- The challenge of educating people regarding life in the soil
- Positive testimonials
- The importance of educating children in soil biology
- How to Do Nothing by Jenny O'Dell
Connect with Aaron:
- BIOS Nutrients website - use the code LADYFARMER15 for 15% off!
- On Instagram @biosnutrients
- On TikTok @biosnutrients
About Lady Farmer:
- Our Website
- @weareladyfarmer on Instagram
- Join The Lady Farmer ALMANAC
- Leave us a voicemail! Call 443-459-1950 and ask a question or share what the good dirt means to you!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Original music by John Kingsley. The Good Dirt podcast is edited and engineered by Aleksandra van der Westhuizen and produced by Mary Ball.
Statements in this podcast have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not to be considered as medical or nutritional advice. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and should not be considered above the advice of your physician. Consult a medical professional when making dietary or lifestyle decisions that could affect your health and well being.