Mary and Emma Discuss Low Waste & Sustainability Goals for Emma’s Wedding
In the first of this bonus series on sustainable weddings, Mary and Emma discuss the challenges of planning their family celebration without the excessive waste that is typical in the industry. With Emma’s big day coming up in a couple of months, Mary and Emma find themselves confronting the logistics behind their sustainable, low-waste goals for this event.
- How we reconciled our wedding dreams and visions with our desire for ease, enjoyment and sustainability
- Discussing the big issues in wedding planning through the lens of simplicity, cost, logistics, and low waste
- The venue
- The dress
- Food & food waste
- The gift registry
- The Bridal party (or lack thereof)
This episode is Sponsored by True Leaf Market:
Use our promo code: TGD10 - for $10 off an order of $50 or more (expires June 15th. Limit to one use per customer) at https://www.trueleafmarket.com/
About Lady Farmer:
- Our Website
- @weareladyfarmer on Instagram
- Join The Lady Farmer ALMANAC
- Leave us a voicemail! Call 443-459-1950 and ask a question or share what the good dirt means to you!
- Email us at email@example.com
Original music by John Kingsley. Our technical partner for this series is CitizenRacecar, Post-Production by Alex Brouwer and José Miguel Baez, Coordinated by Gabriela Montequin and Mary Ball. The Good Dirt is a part of the Connectd Podcasts Network.
Statements in this podcast have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not to be considered as medical or nutritional advice. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and should not be considered above the advice of your physician. Consult a medical professional when making dietary or lifestyle decisions that could affect your health and well-being.