Join Mary and Emma as they celebrate this 100th episode milestone by reflecting on the two and a half years of their podcasting journey and by highlighting several of their past guests answering the key question, "What does the good dirt mean to you?"
Listen to the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podchaser, Podtail, Youtube, or on your favorite podcast platform.
- Our Episode with Sherri Powell
- “4,000 Weeks: Time Management for Mortals” by Oliver Burkeman
- Mary Oliver Poem - The Summer Day
- 27:11 - Amy DuFault, Episode 1
- 27:28 - Liz Kimball, Episode 40
- 28:43 - Rebecca Burgess, Episode 38
- 29:28 - Lynn Cassells, Episode 79
- 30:54 - Justin West, Episode 72
- 31:28 - Julia Watkins, Episode 12 & 83
- 33:10 - Jason Fowler, Episode 84
- 35:01 - Eliza Greenman, Episode 86
- 35:33 - Amanda Agricola, Episode 87
- 36:14 - Ryan Mitchell, Episode 77
- 35:35 - Lisa Mitchell, Episode 91
- 36:54 - Bex Partridge, Episode 94
- 38:45 - Doug Phillips of Conscious Clothing, Episode 90
- 39:10 - Melissa K. Norris, Episode 99
- 39:40 - Jesse Golden, Episode 81
- 40:20 - Megan Borukhovsky of Sister Nettle, Episode 83
- 41:13 - Tony Cohen, Juneteenth Bonus Episode (June 19, 2021)
Lady Farmer Links:
- Our Website
- @weareladyfarmer on Instagram
- Join The Lady Farmer ALMANAC
- Leave us a voicemail! Call 443-459-1950 and ask a question or share a shoutout, and we’ll share it on the podcast!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Original music by John Kingsley @jkingsley1026
Statements in this podcast have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not to be considered as medical or nutritional advice. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and should not be considered above the advice of your physician. Consult a medical professional when making dietary or lifestyle decisions that could affect your health and well being.